Sambandh is Sanskriti's Free community platform for adults 55 and over. We would like to take this opportunity to Thank all the Seniors in inspiring and supporting our initiative.
Click here to fill out the Sambandh Seniors Club Free Registration Form
4th Event, October 19th at 5:30pm. Location is Community Center in Livingston. Click here to RSVP
- 5:30 PM : Meet and greet over tea and snacks
- 6:00 PM : Information session on living will and related topics
- 6:30 PM : DJ / Dance party to start Diwali festivities
- 7:30 PM : Light dinner
Our seniors have created several Sub Groups for various Hobbies. Please click on the links below from your phone to join these WhatsApp groups, feel free to forward these links to your friends to help make the club bigger.
- Core Sambandh Seniors group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Fstvy7XWw7oIiKQInHJIDw
- Sambandh club email list: http://eepurl.com/dD3Z9j
- Sambandh Helpline Email : Only for non-emergency health needs if you do not have adequate insurance coverage: SambandhHelpline@sanskritiofnj.org
- Yoga Group - Led by Ravi Rustagi : https://chat.whatsapp.com/34EwiiiYPTT8JWNrCtcfL1
- Ladies Table Tennis Group : Led by Pratima Ghadiali : https://chat.whatsapp.com/3K32V9tbFhnD5Ta1rCNGK7
- Bridge Cards Group - Led by Dr. Vijaya Deshpande : https://chat.whatsapp.com/AkZgBQvj9vmBwn0x2wdl5v
- Morning Walk Group - Led by Sudesh Sood : https://chat.whatsapp.com/5oRPMlVx3bb2748oUoNYpH
- Taash Group - Led by Kirit Kothari : https://chat.whatsapp.com/A3r4KDeeqDBGRRb5LOvXzT
- Gardening Group - Led by Deva Raheja : https://chat.whatsapp.com/1MOtebEZxzF6PHMPWdgWll
- Volunteers Group - This group is for communicating amongst volunteers for various activities for Sambandh events. Members are primarily non-seniors. https://chat.whatsapp.com/21DbrcPVBpgKlRWGWthI2n
3rd Sambandh Event was held on Tuesday , Sept 18, 2018 , at community center in Livingston , Attended by 150 plus seniors. Thanks to Urmi Music's Hareesh Paranjape and Anupama Menon who kept the audience spellbound with their singing. Our EC member Neeta Juvekar presented a Tech tutorial.
|Click here to fill out the Sambandh Seniors Club Free Registration Form
Special Thanks to Sarla Thacker, a radio performer in India , for her impromptu classical singing.
Some of our Seniors dancing to the beats of a peppy number
2nd Sambandh Event held on Aug 14, 2018, at community center in Livingston, attended by 160 seniors. Fun filled evening with Karaoke session and Technology Clinic with help from our teens.
Our Senior most participant , 102 year old "Baa" singing Bhajan
1st Sambandh Event was held on July 12th, 2018, sponsored by our gracious host Dr. Pradip Shah's . Thanks a lot Singers Prakhar Ghosh and Dhananjay Bhosale for such melodious evening.
Click here to fill out theSambandh Seniors Club Registration Form